Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

How To Remove Dropbox’s Annoying Floating icon

I love Dropbox, but I’ve recently noticed an annoying blue floating Dropbox icon on my PC whenever I make changes to a file saved in my account. Right-clicking the icon gives you options to share a link to the file or view its history, but I have no intention of using these. There’s no obvious way to remove or hide the icon, but thankfully my son found a way to do this. Right-click the Dropbox icon on the right of your Taskbar, click the cog icon at the top right, then click Preferences. Now click the Dropbox Badge dropdown menu, select ‘Never show’ (see screenshot below), click Apply, then OK.

mob

SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comentarios :

  1. Why do companies think these floating icons are a good idea? OneNote has it, dropbox, Evernote. All they do is clog up screen space and make me search for how to get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete