Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fix Windows 10 Printer Error Message

Thanks for your excellent feature ‘Windows One problem that immediately resonated with me was ‘Why has my trusty printer stopped working?’ because I had a similar problem with my KODAK 3250 printer. Basically, after upgrading to Windows 10, I kept seeing the printer error message: ‘100-8200 UI - file is missing’. I followed the advice in your feature (which suggested manually re-installing the printer software), but it didn’t fix the problem. I knew my ink cartridges were empty, so I decided to replace them and then tried the fix again. Doing this immediately solved the problem and Windows 10 detected my printer. Many online forums warn users against paying heed to Windows 10’s vague printer errors. In most cases, the fix is a simple one which people tend to overlook such as empty cartridges or a faulty connection.
mob

SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comentarios :

Post a Comment